(re)Build your #BusinessStrategy
for a post-pandemic future
Get your FREE account now. No credit card. No time limit.
Everything has changed. What will you do about it?
All the tools every business needs to think and act strategically.
Generate strategic insights using the most popular strategy frameworks, such as:
Express your strategy clearly in terms of:
Plan the steps you need to take to execute your strategy:
Make sure your strategy delivers the intended results, or make adjustments where required.
Govern the development and execution of your strategy effectively:
All the tools your team needs to collaborate any time from anywhere on any device.
|Price: Choose your currency:
|£10 per month (GBP) per user||Contact us|
|Number of projects||Up to 3||No limit||No limit|
|Number of users per project||Up to 5||No limit||No limit|
||Up to 3 per KPI||No limit||No limit|
||Up to 12 per KPI||No limit||No limit|
|Planning: initiatives, timeline, 3 horizons, approval cycle, RASCI|
|Results: Strategic scorecard|
|Governance: RAID log, Risk Matrix, Stakeholders, Meeting Management|
|Search||Within one project at a time||Within one project at a time or across all projects||Within one project at a time or across all projects|
|StratML ouput: Part 1 and Part 2|
|Personal Calendar and Actions: see all your meetings and actions across all your projects.|
|Calendar Integrations: Add strategy meetings from StratNavApp.com to your calendar
|Web Clipper: Bookmarklet for snipping content from the web.||
(first 3 months only)
|File Vault: upload and link files and images where they belong. Includes Microsoft SharePoint integration.|
|API integrations: connect your existing systems to StratNavApp.com.|
|MSWord Reports: generate reports at the click of a button.||Standard Template||Customisable Template||Customisable Template|
|Support by Zoom|
|Payment methods||Credit card or PayPal||Credit card, PayPal or invoice|
|Advertising supported (using Google Ads)||
(after 3 months)
- Up to 3 projects.
- Up to 5 users per project.
- Analysis: Business Model Canvas, PESTEL, 5-Forces, 7S, SWOT, Strategy Canvas, Pareto, BCG, Scenarios, Value chain.
- Direction: Vision, Mission and Values; Goals, Objectives and KPIs; Up to 3 targets per KPI and up to 12 actuals per KPI.
- Planning: initiatives, timeine, 3 horizons, approval cycle, RASCI, initiative goal matrix and initiative scenario matrix.
- Search: within one project at a time.
- StratML output: parts 1 and 2.
- Web clipper: bookmarklet for snipping content from the web (first 3 months only).
- MS-Word reports generate reports at the click of a button. Standard template only.
- Advertising supported using Google Ads (after 3 months).
£10 per month (GBP) per user
Everything in the Standard plan, plus:
- Unlimited number of projects.
- Unlimited number of users per project.
- Analysis: insights fileter and scanario builder.
- Direction: unlimited KPI targets and actuals. Strategy House.
- Search: within one project at a time or across all projects.
- Personal Valendar and Actions: see all your meetings and actoins across all your pojects.
- Calendar Integrations: add strategy meetings from StratNavApp.com to your calendar for Google Calendar or iCal for Outlook.
- MS-Word reports: customisable templates.
- Support by Zoom.
- Payment methods: Credit card or PayPal.
- No advertising support.
Contact us for pricing.
Everything in the Premium plan, plus:
- File Vault: upload and link files and images where they belowng. Includes Microsoft SharePoint integration.
- API integrations connect your existing systems to StratNavApp.com.
- Payment methods: Credit card, PayPal or invoice.
- Calculate KPI correlations.
We also offer a range of services providing you with as much or as little extra help as you need.
What some of our customers say
Excellent Software - makes strategy simple!
Excellent software for strategists or businesses looking to develop and execute their corporate strategies in the modern world.
The software allows businesses to develop their strategies in a collaborative way and utilise strategic frameworks and tools with ease.
Matthew Hall, Director of Strategy, United Kingdom
The greatest tool for strategists
It’s been an amazing tool to execute strategy for my firm and other firms. The ease of use and the convenience to have everything in one place to execute the firm’s strategy in collaboration with stakeholders is of great value, and to be able to issue and print the strategic plan in a professional layout in seconds is simply great, just to mention some of the many things I’ve found in StratNavApp.com. I’m very satisfied with the service thus far.
David Sierra, Business and Executive Coach, Mexico
"A very intuitive tool for my students at a masters course for Business Strategy."
Vassilios Peristeras, Assistant Professor at International Hellenic University
Reviews available at TrustPilot.