Your privacy is important to us. It is also important to us that we are transparent with you. With that in mind, this policy is intended to help you understand how we collect, use and share information about you.
If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our Services or interact with any other aspect of our business.
What information we collect about you:
- Information you provide to us directly through the Service or through other means. This includes Account and profile information such as (but not limited to) your email address and password.
- Information we collect about your use of the Service. We keep track of certain information about you when you interact with the service. This may include device, connection and location information in order to provide you with a better service.
- Information we received from other sources. Other users of our Service may provide information about you when the submit content through the Service, or invite you to use the Service or to access a project on the service.
- We may receive information about you when you provide this to our third party suppliers in connection with our Service.
How we use the information we collect about you:
- To provide services and personalise your experience. We use information about you to verify you when you login, and we use information about you to identify you to users with whom you collaborate using the service. We also personalise the service to make it more useful to you.
- For research and development. We are always looking for ways to improve the service and we may use information about you and how you use the service to achieve that.
- To communicate with you about the service. We will use information about you to send you information, by email or other means, about the service and about your projects from time to time. This includes to market, promote and drive engagement with the service.
- To provide you with customer support where you request it or we deem it appropriate.
- To protect out legitimate business interests and legal rights.
- With your consent: We may use information about you, with your consent, for reasons other than those listed above.
How we share information about you:
- We will share information about you with other users with whom you have elected to collaborate with using the Service, whether that election was made directly by you or indirectly by the other people or by mutual collaborators.
- We will share your name (if we have it) and email address with Mailchimp.com, for purposes of sending marketing communications to you. You can learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.
- We will share you name (if we have it), email address and the content of emails we send to you or others you choose to collaborate with with SendInBlue for the purposes of sending transactional emails to you. You can learn more about SendinBlue's privacy practices here.
- The site includes links to third party applications and widgets whose privacy practices may differ from ours. Your engagement with those third parties is governed by their privacy policies and not by this one.
- We may share information about you with third parties in the event of a merger or acquisition.
How we store the information we collect
- All of the information we collect about you is stored on servers in the United Kingdom and managed by a third party.
- While both we and this third party implement safeguards designed to protect your information, not sercurity system is impenetrable, and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot gaurantee that data is absolutely safe from intrusion by others during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care.
How long we keep the information we collect:
- We keep the information about your account for as long as it is active.
- We keep information about your projects, including all of your user contributions and the fact that you controibuted it, until the last person with whom it has been shared has asked for it to be deleted.
- When information is scheduled to be deleted, it may not be deleted immediately.
- You have the right to request a copy of your information, to object to our use of your information or to request the deletion of your information.
- The Service itself gives you the ability to update or delete your information and to change certain choices about how we use it, and whether we may communicate with you. Where the Service itself cannot support your request, you may write to our support.
- You have the right to disable cookie tracking in your browser, if it supports it, but you accept that this may significantly degrade the utility of the service.
- Data portability will apply to some of your information, but not necessarily to all of it, for example, where the information is shared with other users.
- The Service is not directed at individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with information, we will take steps to delete it.
- You may make use of StratNavApp.com's Google Integrations. This is your choice and you do not need to make use of StratNavApp.com's Google Integrations if you do not want to. There are two options for Google Integration:
Sign in with Google:
- You can use Google Authetication to to Sign in to StratNavApp.com either instead of or in addition to creating an account with an email address and password by clicking the "Sign in with Google" button on the home and/or log on pages.
- Signing in with Google Authentication means you do not need to create and remember another password in order to access StratNavApp.com and facilitates the personalisation of StratNavApp.com.
- If you use Google Authentication, StratNavApp.com will access and store your Google account's email address, name and photo/avatar image.
Google Calendar Integration
- The Google Calendar Integration is only available if you sign in to StratNavApp.com with Google Authentication.
- The Google Calendar Integration will allow you to synchronise events in your Google Calendar with meetings in StratNavApp.com's meeting planner. This saves you from having to enter the same information in both systems.
- If you use Google Calendar Integration, StratNavApp.com will access the 'id', start date, duration and summary of the events in your Google calendar. For those events that you choose to synchronise with StratNavApp.com, it will store those details plus the email addresses of the attendees of those events. It will also access the description of those events, and update them with a link back into StratNavApp.com.