Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- In order to use the service, you must have a valid Account. An Account requires a valid email address and password.
- You accept that we will process this information in order to maintain your Account and the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, as well as ensuring that you log your Account out of any computers which are not under your control once you finish using them.
- You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account.
- You warrant that you are at least 16 years of age.
- We reserve the right to:
- delete accounts where no access has been made or no payment has been made for more than 1 year.
- suspend accounts attached to email addresses which bounce. (These may be reactivated if circumstances warrant it.)
- suspend your account if we find you are using this site for anything other than its intended purpose, or for anything illegal.
Billing and Payments
- Additional features may be made available to you as a paid upgrade.
- Upon selecting a paid upgrade, you will provide the Service with the nevessary credit card information.
- You must keep your payment information up to date. Failing this, the additional features available as a paid upgrade may be withdrawn until the situation is rectified.
- You agree that the Service may charge to your credit card all amounts owing according to what was agreed when you selected a paid upgrade.
- All currency references are in Great British Pounds Sterling.
- You may cancel your paid upgrade at any time. The Service will not process refunds, except where we have been unable to provide the services paid for.
Your Data, your Projects and Your Strategies
- Your data, your projects and your strategies belong to you, and we make no claim to them whatsoever.
- However, by uploading any data to the Service, you agree that we may store it and display it to you.
- Where you have shared your date with others, or where others have shared their data with you and/or others, you agree that all of these people may view and update that data.
- You are solely responsible for any data you input into the site.
- You understand and accept that we are not responsible for the success or failure of your strategies, whether developed and or executed with this Service or not. Our liability to you is limited to any fees paid by you to us within the last 12 months.
- You agree that you will not use the Service to upload or transmit any information that is unlawful, fraudulent, in breach of contractual or fiduciary relationships, an infringement of any patent, trademark, trade secret or copyright, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, in violation of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or spam.
- You understand and accept that by using the Service you may be exposed to content from other users which is in violation of the preceding restriction and/or inaccurate or incomplete. You accept that under no circumstance will the Service or any organisations or individuals associated with providing it be liable for any consequences arising therefrom.
- You understand and accept that the Service does not pre-screen user content, but where the Service becomes aware of user content which is illegal, offensive, indecent, objectionable, inaccurate, incomplete or in any way in violation of the agreement, then it reserves the right to remove this content.
- You understand and accept that we may dislose your data, projects and/or strategies where this is reasonably necessary to comply with a legal process or to protect or enforce our rights under this agreement. Where such disclosure is required, we will inform you unless legally prohibited from doing so.
- We reserve the right to:
- delete projects where all accounts with access to that project have been deleted (see above).
Our Proprietary Rights
- We retain ownership of proprietary rights in the service and in all trade names, trademarks and service marks associated with the service.
- You will not remove, deface or obscure any of the Service or its suppliers' copyright or trademark marks or notices.
- You agree not to try and reverse-engineer or replicate the Service or any part thereof.
- You understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from the Service, in email or other format, and that these communications are considered part of the service.
- The Service may at its sole discretion modify the features of the Service from time to time without prior notice.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any modifications to the features of this Service shall be subject to the Agreement.
- Where you or we delete your account or user data, that data may remain in our systems for some time for backup or analytical purposes.
- You will not attempt to disrupt the service in any way.
- You confirm that you have the necessary right, power and authority to enter into this agreement.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Service, its employees, directors officers, consultatns, agetns, supplers and resellers from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs arising from your use of the Service and your Account.
- We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time as necessary.
- Failure by either party to enforce its rights under this agreement will not be deemed a waiver of those rights.
- Where any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be amended to achieve as nearly as possible the same economic effect of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- You agree that any claim in relation to the use of the Service will be notified within one year of the cause or forever be barred.
- The contract shall be governed under the laws of the United Kingdom.