How to link a competitor to a competitor category
How to link a competitor/organisation to a competitor category / generic group.
Sometimes you may have too many individual competitors to be able to track and analyse them all individually. You can use competitor categories to do this. But you may still want to link individual competitors to such categories, either as a complete list, or as a few examples.
To link a competitor to a competitor category:
- Click on a Competitor Category
- Scroll down towards the bottom and click on “Add organisations which belong to this generic group”
- Start typing the name of a competitor.
- Click on the name of an existing competitor, if it appears, or finish typing the name and press enter in order to link the competitor to the competitor category.
- Repeat as many times as required.