Manage Stakeholders from LinkedIn with our Bookmarklet
One of the first things we do before meeting a new Stakeholder is look them up on LinkedIn.
StratNavApp.com provides a convenient way of navigating from the Stakeholder record to their LinkedIn profile page.
The LinkedIn bookmarklet allows you to navigate in the opposite direction: from LinkedIn to their stakeholder page.
It also allows you to pull their profile image and LinkedIn id back into their Stakeholder record.
How to use it
- From any LinkedIn profile page, click on the StratNavApp.com LinkedIn Bookmarklet.
- This will open up a new page showing possible matching Stakeholders in StratNavApp.com.
From there you can:
- Navigate to an existing matching Stakeholder record.
- Merge the LinkedIn image and ID into an existing Stakeholder record before navigating to it.
- Create a new Stakeholder record, in any project, adding the name, profile picture and ID from LinkedIn, before navigating to it.
How to install it
- Desktop/laptop: Drag this link >> StratNavApp.com LinkedIn << to your bookmarks bar.
- iPad/iPhone: create a new bookmark and replace the link address with this text
The LinkedIn bookmarklet is available on all paid accounts. It is only available on free accounts for their first 3 months.