Gmail and G Suite email Integration
Users with Gmail or G Suite email addresses can make use of our Gmail integration.
The Gmail integration comes into play on the Person type Stakeholder screens.
To icons will appear next to the Email address field as shown to the right:
- Clicking on the 'magnifying glass' will search your Gmail folders for any emails to or from that address.
- Clicking the 'letter' will start composing a new email to that email address.
To enable Gmail integration, select 'Gmail' on the 'Email integrations' option list on the 'Account settings' screen:
- Click on your name or email address on the top right corner of the screen to open the dropdown menu.
- Click '"Account settings".
- Select "Gmail" on the "Email integration" screen.
- Click "Submit"
Users of other email systems, such as Microsoft Outlook, will still be able to click on the 'magnifying glass' to start composing emails, but won't be able to search for emails.