Lite Mode for Startups
Early-stage startup? Lite Mode is designed especially for you. Collaborate to validate your idea, and switch to Full Mode whenever you're ready.
- What is Lite Mode?
- How to sign up for Lite Mode
- Switching between Lite Mode and Full Mode
What is Lite Mode?
Lite Mode is a simplified version of StratNavApp.com which is specifically designed for early-stage startups.
You still get all of StratNavApp.com's collaboration features, allowing you to work with your co-founder(s), team and mentor(s).
Lite Mode supports one project only.
You can switch from Lite Mode to Full Mode (and back) whenever you're ready (and as often as you like).
How to sign up for Lite Mode
You can sign up for Lite Mode at https://www.stratnavapp.com/LiteForStartups
If you're already a user of StratNavApp.com you can either switch to/and from Lite Mode, or sign up with a different email address.
- You must sign up with an email address you've not used on StratNavApp.com before.
- You must be logged out of the system when you sign up with a new email.
Switching between Lite Mode and Full Mode
Once you're signed up, you can easily switch between Lite Mode and Full Mode.
To switch from Lite Mode to Full Mode
- Click on "Activate Full StratNavApp.com" on the main menu.
This will take you to your Lean Canvas in Full Mode. You will notice an expanded menu hierarchy and additional onscreen capabilities.
To switch from Full Mode to Lite Mode
- Click on the Account Menu. This is the first item on the main menu and will show either your name or email address.
- Click on "Lite Mode" for startups at the bottom of the sub-menu that opens up. (You may need to scroll down, depending on your screen size.)
If you have more than one project in StratNavApp.com, make sure you select the project you want before switching to Lite Mode as you can't switch between projects once in Lite Mode (without first returning to Full Mode).