Start your business with StratNavApp.com
StratNavApp.com provides everything you need to take your startup from its initial idea to a thriving business.
Unfortunately, most startups fail. Data from many regions shows that 80% of customers are no longer on the company's register after 5 years.
Follow this simple 3-phase approach to increase your chances of success.
PHASE 1: Pre-launch
Before you start building - let alone launching - your startup, you want to do as much as you can to validate that your business will be a success.
- Build your Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition Canvas:
- Identify everything you need to do to turn your product idea into a business idea that satisfies real customer needs.
- Our introductory video will show you exactly how.
- Share it with your co-founder, mentor or other trusted advisers:
- Let them provide you with feedback directly in the tool.
- Alert them to changes you make in response to their feedback.
- Validate your business idea:
- Plan and execute all the things you need to do to confirm that your business meets a real customer need in a profitable and sustainable way.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers, and add them to the customer segments and key partner categories on your Business Model Canvas.
- Plan, execute and record the outcome of customer interviews with StratNavApp.com's meeting manager.
- Rinse and repeat the above steps until you're ready to start building.
- Our integrated meta-model will help you ensure everything remains consistent as you make changes.
PHASE 2 - Build
- Build your business:
- Adjust your plans as you learn more:
- Again, our integrated model will help you ensure everything remains consistent as you make changes.
PHASE 3 - Post-launch
- Watch your business grow from strength to strength:
- Build a strategic scorecard so that you can monitor the uniquely important metrics for your business in one convenient place.
- Our purpose-designed format will make it easier for you to spot issues early.
- Evolve your business as the world changes around it:
- Your business may work now, but the world will change and you'll need to change with it.
- Monitor important trends and understand their impact on your business.
- Evolve your business in a controlled way.