Strategy is a collaborative exercise
StratNavApp.com works best when you use it with other people.
Most teams collaborate on strategy work by emailing each other Word documents, Powerpoint decks or Excel workbooks. Whilst that is fine in many instances, it does not foster collaboration as people quickly lose track of who has the latest version, and who made which changes.
StratNavApp is purpose-built to address these challenges. With all your strategic insights managed in a central, structured database, StratNavApp tracks who changed what and when. What's more, it will email you summaries of any changes your teammates make within projects they share with you, ensuring you always stay up to date with the latest changes. Don't worry, you won't be bombarded with emails - you'll only receive at most one email a day summarising all of the changes.
You can share individual projects with specific people by following these simple steps:
- If you're not already logged in, log in to StratNavApp.com now, and click on the project name in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the "Share" link on the pulldown menu.
- Simply enter the email addresses of the people with whom you'd like to share the project. If you wish, you can enter multiple email addresses, separated by commas or semi-colons. You can enter plain email addresses, like "email@example.com", or email addresses with display names, like "Your Name <firstname.lastname@example.org>".
- If you wish to, you can customise the invitation message they'll receive from you. But that is optional - can simply use the default message if that is easier.
- Then press the "Invite" button and StratNavApp will take care of the rest.
What happens next? Each of your teammates will receive an email from StratNavApp with instructions on how to sign up. As soon as they do (using the same email address as you provided) they will be added to your project and the sharing can begin!
Why not give it a go now and see how easy and powerful it is for yourself?