In most organisations, meetings play an important role in developing and executing strategy. So, naturally, you can manage them right here in StratNavApp.com.
In most organisations, meetings play an important role in developing and executing strategy: gathering insights, developing and evaluating options, making decision, reviewing progress, etc.
So, naturally, you can manage them right here in StratNavApp.com.
You can create meetings in the Governance Quadrant of your Strategy Board.
- Click on meetings to open up the calendar view
- From there, you can click on an existing meeting, or click on the "+" towards the top left to create a new meeting.
For each meeting you can:
- Add attendees. These can be individual Stakeholders or Committees. (See also: How to create a committee.)
- Add a meeting title, and venue
- Set a date, start time and duration for the meeting.
- Write an agenda and minutes.
- Link directly to the decisions made, actions raised, and risks and issues reviewed.
- Attach files.
There are also features for:
- Generating agendas and minutes in Microsoft Word (in case you need to send them to other participants who are not directly linked to your project in StratNavApp.com)
- Discuss the meeting in Notes (on the right hand side of the screen as it is for most things in StratNavApp.com)
- Emailing all of the attendees of a meeting with a single click.
- Integrating with your existing calendar (learn more, and more).
Meeting Run Mode: during the time when the meeting is schedule (and for an hour thereafter), a meeting timer will help you stay on track. The progress bar will show you how far through the planned time you are. It is green by default, turning amber once 75% of the allocated time has passed, and red once the schedule time is complete.