When and how we email you
How we use email, and how you can control what you get.
We email you for a number of reasons:
- When there are important updates in your projects. These can be where:
- an initiative, performance indicator, task, meeting or similar item falls due or requires attention, or
- another member of your team has updated something in your project.
- When someone shares a new project with you, or accepts to join a project you've shared with them.
- When you've forgotten your password and need to reset it.
- When you first register, and we send you a short series of emails introducing you to the service.
- When we have important and relevant information to share with you.
You can manage your subscriptions to type 1, 4 and 5 emails by visiting the email subscriptions page. Equally, you can unsubscribe from all of these emails using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
You cannot unsubscribe from emails of type 2 and 3.
We also run separate email lists for:
- Our newsletter - everything to do with business strategy development and execution.
- #StratChat - the free weekly Zoom networking call for anyone with an interest in business strategy (learn more).
You can manage your subscriptions to these lists by visiting the email subscriptions page as well.