When and how we email you
We email you for a number of reasons:
- When there are important updates
inyour projects. These can be where:
- an initiative, performance indicator, task, meeting or similar item falls due, or
- another member of your team has updated something in your project.
- When someone shares a new project with you.
- When you've forgotten your password and need to reset it.
- When you first register, and we send you a short series of emails introducing you to the service.
- When we have important and relevant information to share with you (see archive).
You can unsubscribe from type 1, 4 and 5 emails by following the instructions at the bottom of each of these email.