Using the file vault
The file fault allows you to upload supporting documents, like research reports, to StratNavApp.com.
You can then attach these to Meeting, Insight or Initiative records on the system. You attach more than one file to each Meeting, Insight or Initiative. You can also attach a file to more that one Meeting, Insight or Initiative, without having to upload multiple copies.
Once you've uploaded a file, you can also make notes about it.
The advantages of our file vault are that:
- All of your supporting documents are stored in one central system.
- All files are available to all of the other people you've shared your strategy project with. You no longer need to remember who has been sent what.
- You don't have to email large documents around, clogging up your email servers.
- Each user doesn't have to store their own copy, clogging up your file servers.
- It's all managed through a single security system. You don't have to synchronise multiple logins to ensure everyone has access to what they need.
To upload a file, simply:
- Go to any Meeting, Insight or Initiative screen in StratNavApp.com.
- Click on "Attach a file" under "Do Next"
- Click "Choose File" to select a file on your system.
- Finally, click "Upload" to upload and attach the file. This may take a few seconds depending on the size of your file.
The file vault is available to premium users only. A maximum size limit of 30MB applies per individual file. Fair use policies may apply.
- You can also still link directly to files or web-pages stored in another system as long as they provide an accessible URL. Simply copy and past the URL into any edit field.
- You can pull content into your projects directly from the open web using our handy bookmarklet.