Free SWOT template
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface
- Multi-user collaborative
- Integrates with a full suite of tools for end-to-end strategy development and execution
- Online guidance and support
Get your FREE account now. No credit card. No time limit.
Start with a SWOT. End up with a fully-integrated strategy.
A SWOT Template with a difference
- Not another passive template in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Apple iWork, Mural or Miro. They may look good. But they have no idea what a SWOT is, how to do one, or what to do with it.
- StratNavApp.com understands business strategy, how and why to do a SWOT, and what to do with it next to deliver meaningful results.
- Try it for yourself, and see the difference.
Manage all 4 stages of Strategy Development and Execution in one place
Generate strategic insights using the most popular strategy frameworks, such as:
Express your strategy clearly in terms of:
Plan the steps you need to take to execute your strategy:
Make sure your strategy delivers the intended results, or make adjustments where required.
Govern the development and execution of your strategy effectively:
Join the #StratTech Revolution.
Access your projects from anywhere, on any device
- Up to 3 projects.
- Up to 5 users per project.
- Analysis: Business Model Canvas, PESTEL, 5-Forces, 7S, SWOT, Strategy Canvas, Pareto, BCG, Scenarios, Value chain.
- Direction: Vision, Mission and Values; Goals, Objectives and KPIs; Up to 3 targets per KPI and up to 12 actuals per KPI.
- Planning: initiatives, timeine, 3 horizons, approval cycle, RASCI, initiative goal matrix and initiative scenario matrix.
- Search: within one project at a time.
- StratML output: parts 1 and 2.
- Web clipper: bookmarklet for snipping content from the web (first 3 months only).
- MS-Word reports generate reports at the click of a button. Standard template only.
- Advertising supported using Google Ads (after 3 months).
£10 per month (GBP) per user
Everything in the Standard plan, plus:
- Unlimited number of projects.
- Unlimited number of users per project.
- Analysis: insights fileter and scanario builder.
- Direction: unlimited KPI targets and actuals. Strategy House.
- Search: within one project at a time or across all projects.
- Personal Valendar and Actions: see all your meetings and actoins across all your pojects.
- Calendar Integrations: add strategy meetings from StratNavApp.com to your calendar for Google Calendar or iCal for Outlook.
- MS-Word reports: customisable templates.
- Support by Zoom.
- Payment methods: Credit card.
- No advertising support.
£50 per month (GBP) per user
Everything in the Premium plan, plus:
- File Vault: upload and link files and images where they belowng. Includes Microsoft SharePoint integration.
- API integrations: connect your existing systems to StratNavApp.com.
- Generative AI: let our #StratBot generate suggested content for your to review and edit.
- Payment methods: Credit card or UK invoice.
- Calculate KPI correlations.
We also offer a range of services providing you with as much or as little extra help as you need.
Used by over 400 organisations in 115 countries.
What our customers say
Excellent Software - makes strategy simple!
Excellent software for strategists or businesses looking to develop and execute their corporate strategies in the modern world.
The software allows businesses to develop their strategies in a collaborative way and utilise strategic frameworks and tools with ease.
Matthew Hall, Director of Strategy, United Kingdom
The greatest tool for strategists
It’s been an amazing tool to execute strategy for my firm and other firms. The ease of use and the convenience to have everything in one place to execute the firm’s strategy in collaboration with stakeholders is of great value, and to be able to issue and print the strategic plan in a professional layout in seconds is simply great, just to mention some of the many things I’ve found in StratNavApp.com. I’m very satisfied with the service thus far.
David Sierra, Business and Executive Coach, Mexico
"A very intuitive tool for my students at a masters course for Business Strategy."
Vassilios Peristeras, Assistant Professor at International Hellenic University