Adding pictures to stakeholders
Make your strategies more personal by adding pictures to person/stakeholder records.
Strategy involves working with real people, not just faceless names.
Adding pictures of people to their stakeholder records is a great way to do this.
There are two ways to add pictures to people's stakeholder records:
- by dragging and dropping a picture from any website.
- Go to the stakeholder record for the person you want to add a picture for
- In a separate tab, got to any web page that has a suitable (typically square) picture of that person. LinkedIn is a great source, so is their employers "meet our team" page.
- Using your mouse, drag the image from (2) to (1) and drop it on the image placeholder on (1).
- by using our LinkedIn bookmarklet integration. See Manage Stakeholders from LinkedIn with our Bookmarklet